- 2 small Plums
- 1 cup Grapes
- 1 Medium Banana
- 1 cup Strawberriesfrozen or fresh
- 1.5 small Orange - Fresh
- 5 tablespoons Grape Juice
You can also add
- 3 Ice Cubes
Blend them all
Peel the banana and the oranges and cut in pieces. Put the 5 fruits in a blender and last add the grape juice. Blend until you'll reach the desired thickness. You may add ice for a thicker blooming smoothie. Enjoy!
The Crazy 5 Fruit Blooming Smoothie is part of my special recipes in which I keep a perfect balance between taste, fruit flavors, health benefits, and weight-loss diets.
Content on this page…
For those of you who like smoothies, I have prepared this balanced recipe, with strawberries, orange, grapes, banana, and plum. I also add 4 tablespoons of organic grape juice to reach a perfect balance. There are few ingredients with which you can work very easy, two steps, and a lot of fruit smoothie love. Since all my smoothie recipes are easy to make and have a lot of health benefits, this one is new and has the same attributes as the rest + a new fragrant taste (A balance of sweet & tart).
Grapes are best to be used during summer. Sweet, juicy and crisp, grapes can be used to make a tempting fruit smoothie and used as the main flavor. This easy and healthy smoothie recipe combines and preserves the nutrients and vitamins of grapes. Savor this chilled beverage on a hot summer day, in your yard or near a pool, and your taste buds won’t stop thanking you. Also, it will be a moment of peace due to the grape main flavor.
In general, smoothies favor all the body exercises, no matter what. But some smoothies favor yoga and some bodybuilding (for example). Well, the 5 Fruit Blooming Smoothie is best if you do jogging and need something to give you energy. It is best to drink it with at least one hour before starting the exercises, or one hour after.
Taking the 5 fruits one by one, I’ll let you know the health benefits of each. You’ll see that I prepared this recipe for you to have a huge intake of antioxidants.
- PLUMS – Plums should be recognized as a “superfood” because they have similar levels of antioxidants to blueberries and are known for their laxative qualities, being used to prevent some liver diseases. This fruit is also known to help against high blood pressure, jaundice, fever, diabetes, digestion, and constipation. The vitamins and nutrients come also in important quantities. Plums have calcium, phosphorus, vitamin K, A, almost all of Bs, magnesium, zinc, and iron.
- ORANGES – According to the American Heart Association, eating higher amounts of a compound found in citrus fruits like oranges and grapefruit may lower ischemic stroke risk for women. Oranges are well known for keeping the blood pressure in control, fight against cancer and diabetes types 1 and 2, keep your heart health and are very good for your skin. Oranges have vitamin C (like… a lot), thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B-6, folate, pantothenic acid, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, selenium, copper, choline, zeaxanthin, and carotenoids.
- GRAPES – Usually, grapes are not used in juices and smoothies, but this is a mistake. Use them if you want to have a great intake of nutrients and antioxidants. Yes, grapes are great because of the huge antioxidant content and are well known for vitamins C, K, and B6. This fruit has also thiamine, riboflavin, potassium, copper, and manganese. Another great health benefit is that they offer protection against certain types of cancer.
- BANANAS – Besides vitamins and nutrients such as Potassium, Vitamin C, B6, Magnesium, Copper, Manganese, bananas are also rich in fiber and antioxidants, rich in pectin (help moderate blood sugar levels), improve digestive health, aid weight loss, supports heart health, contains powerful antioxidants, improve insulin sensitivity, and improve kidney health.
- STRAWBERRIES – Due to the high content of minerals (iron, potassium, phosphorus, calcium) and trace elements (zinc, sulfur, iodine), strawberries have tonic properties. The tiny strawberry seeds prevent constipation and contain soluble fibers that lower cholesterol in the blood. Another benefit of strawberries is the presence of a particular sugar (levulose) that is slowly assimilated into the blood. Also, strawberries are known for Immunity Booster, Fighting against Cancer cells, Skin health, Fights cholesterol, are natural Anti-inflammatory, Keeps Blood Pressure in Check, and Controlling type 2 diabetes.
The 5 fruit blooming smoothie is a great way to lose weight in the right way. Due to the plums, grapes, and bananas who make you think you’re full, and by adding this exceptional fruits in your diet, the weight-loss program will be a victory.
I'm sorry you didn't like it 🙁
Tell me, how can I improve this recipe? Your opinion is very important.