Cook After me (“I”, “us”, “we”, or “our”, “Supplier”) operates the cookafterme.com website (the “Service”, “website”, “site”) or Materials (“pages, recipes, photos, videos”)
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on cookafterme.com’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the recipes;
- use the recipes for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse any recipe from cookafterme.com;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the recipes; or
- transfer the recipes to another person or “mirror” the recipes on any other website/food blog.
- This right shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions. Upon terminating your viewing of these recipes or upon the termination of this right, you must erase any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The recipes on Cookafterme’s website are provided “as is”. CookAfterMe.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fit or not for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cookafterme does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the recipes, or any other content on this website.
In no event shall Cookafterme or its partners be liable for any damages, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this site, even if Cookafterme or a Cookafterme authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Cookafterme.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cookafterme.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Cookafterme may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Cookafterme.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Cookafterme.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of that site by Cookafterme.com. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Terms and Conditions: Use and Implementation
1. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) make up the legal agreement between you and Cookafterme.com. Please read these Terms and Conditions for any use of the website accessible at the URL: www.cookafterme.com (the “Website”). Accessing and visiting the Website, registering an account on the Website and / or using the services of advertising on the Website, purchase, rental, or view of goods/recipes or services (the “Services”) means the full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The terms used below will have the following meaning:
- User – any person, at least 18 years of age, with full thinking capacity, who accesses the Website being interested in the data, information, announcements and/or cookafterme.com Services, as well as any person and/or the legal entity that purchases, visualize or download the Services/recipes provided through the Website.
- Supplier: Same as cookafterme.com, website,site
- Announcement – the public offer launched by a User in order to be published by cookafterme.com through the Website regarding the sale or rental of a Product/service/recipe.
- Product – good or service that can be marketed according to the law and which does not violate the limits imposed by these Terms and Conditions.
- Page cookafterme.com – the site www.cookafterme.com, including any section or sub-page of it. The websites and/or the websites or other components thereof belonging to third parties and which are accessed by the Users as a result of the links or references available on the cookafterme.com website are not subject to or fall within the sphere of this definition.
- Paid Announcement – Announcement that can be published by the Users on the Website only by paying a fee to cookafterme.com.
- Free announcement – an announcement that can be published by the Users on the page without notice of any charge by cookafterme.com.
- Operators – persons specially trained by the Supplier to verify/moderate the content published by the Users on the Website.
- By your agreement regarding these Terms and Conditions, you declare and guarantee that you are 18 years old and have you’re full aware or, in the case of a company, you are a company registered and operating in accordance with the laws of USA and your representatives are you are validly authorized to express your legal agreement regarding the access, visit or use in any way of the Website and/or the Services.
- cookafterme.com reserves the right to modify or to update the Terms and Conditions at any time unilaterally. You can access the Terms and Conditions at any time.
- If you do not delete the account registered on the Website, it means that you have expressed your legal agreement regarding the modification of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with the proposed changes, the only option you have is to delete the account registered on the Website or to no longer access, visit or use the Website in any way. You can also ask for your data to be deleted.
3. Purpose pursued
- The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to define and regulate the conditions of use of the Website and the Services of cookafterme.com.
- The Website contains links (“links”) or links to other websites/web pages for with specific terms and conditions, as specified on the respective websites/pages, and cookafterme.com will not be liable and assuming no obligation for the content of the respective websites. The inclusion of these links (“links”) or references to the Website is usually done for the help or interest of the User, and in other cases for advertising purposes. Because cookafterme.com cannot guarantee / control the actuality / accuracy of the information present on the websites of third parties, to which reference is made on the Website, the User accesses those websites and / or uses their products / services exclusively at his own risk.
- The entire content of the Website including, but not limited to recipes, texts, images, graphics, computer programs, as well as any other data and applications, are the property of cookafterme.com and / or its partners, being protected according to the Law of author with the subsequent amendments, as well as all other laws, including but not limited to the applicable laws regarding intellectual and industrial property rights. The announcements published by the Users are the object of the intellectual property rights belonging to the Users, being protected as such according to the law. The retrieval of any information and / or data from the Website for the purpose of republishing, total or partial distribution or for any other purpose, in any form, without the prior written consent of the Supplier is strictly forbidden and is punished in accordance with the laws in force.
4. General aspects for recipe
- A recipe will be created by completing a Form by user, available on the Website, containing: the details specified by the User (if the case); photos from the user, ingredients, steps or any other information needed to complete the form.
- By sending the Form for publishing to cookafterme.com, the User declares that he fully and unconditionally agrees with these Terms and Conditions, fully agreeing that, in case of non-compliance with them, he/she will be held liable according to their information sent. The user assumes full responsibility for the content of the recipe and for the truthfulness of the information published in the Recipe and / or communicated to cookafterme.com.
- The validity of the recipe on the site is unlimited.
5. Rights and Obligations of the website cookafterme.com (supplier)
- The Supplier can publish all the recipes sent by the Users through the Website’s form, and comply with the provisions / conditions imposed by this document.
- cookafterme.com will remedy in the shortest possible time any alleged malfunctions/misinformation related to the functioning of the Website or any inconsistencies between the data provided in the Recipe Form by the User and the data published on the Website by the Supplier, except for those inconsistencies reported by the Users who is due to the fact that the Operators of the Supplier have partially modified the Recipe so that it fulfills the conditions imposed by this document in order to be maintained posted on the Website.
- The supplier makes no warranty to Users that the Website will be available uninterrupted, on time, safely or without errors. The Supplier will not be responsible for displaying the recipes or interrupting their display due to causes that, in any way, exceed the control or for any direct and / or indirect “damages” that the User may suffer from this cause.
- cookafterme.com is not responsible for the delays caused by technical defects occurring from its collaborators and / or partners.
- The Supplier cannot be held responsible for the activities of the Users, especially for the provision of erroneous content regarding the information within the recipe or service that is the subject of the Form.
- The Supplier has the right to delete or partially modify a recipe if it is found that it violates the Terms and Conditions in any way, especially if it has a content considered offensive or defamatory, constitutes unfair competition, violates the rights of the intellectual property of a third party or is contrary to good practice, which acts to the detriment of the Supplier, or in any other way violates any legal provision. Also, the Supplier reserves the right to suspend, modify, add or delete at any time other portions of the content of the recipe.
- The provider has the right to delete any ad/recipe/link or to block the user account in case there is the suspicion that through the published recipe or the created accounts, the security related to the activities of other users’ service has been brought or can be brought. Also, if the recipe negatively affects the Supplier’s reputation or is otherwise harmful to the Supplier.
- The Supplier declares that it owns all intellectual property rights for the Website cookafterme.com, except the Ads published on the Website by the Users or third parties, regarding which the Users grant the Supplier a non-exclusive right to use and make available to the public under the conditions provided in these Terms. and Conditions.
- The provider assumes no responsibility for the content or veracity of the recipes published by users, including those published by the supplier. The supplier does not guarantee in any way and any measure for the quality, quantity, availability or any other aspects of the products/ingredients described/used in the Recipes.
- According to the legislation in force, the Supplier has the obligation to inform immediately the competent public authorities about the activities with illegal appearance carried out by the recipients of its services or about the information with illegal appearance provided by the Users of the Website.
6. User’s Rights and Obligations
- The user may benefit entirely from the Services, as long as there is no violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- The user assumes responsibility for the content of the published recipe and declares that they correspond to the real and legal status of the product/dish/result covered by the recipe and that it does not violate the rights of the Supplier and / or third parties.
- The user declares on his own responsibility that he owns all intellectual property rights, including copyright in the content published by him, including photographs, and agrees that it will be made publicly available by the Supplier on all and any of its platforms. online / Food Blog, and through other means, such as: press releases, television, banners, billboards, social media, and the Internet.
- By completing the form and / or submitting the recipe to cookafterme.com for making it publicly available through the Website, the User declares that he fully and unconditionally agrees to the Terms and Conditions.
- Apart from the information related to its own Recipe, is strictly forbidden to take any information from the Website for total or partial republication in any form, without having the written consent of the Supplier.
- Users are forbidden to create multiple accounts on the Website in order to avoid the limits of free publishable ads/recipes/links/content in certain categories. Cookafterme.com has the right to make checks for the identification of possible multiple accounts, using the e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and IP addresses entered by the Users.
- If multiple accounts belonging to the same User are identified, cookafterme.com will have the unaltered right to delete them. At the same time, cookafterme.com will have the right to take additional measures such as deleting the ads/recipes/links/content and restricting the access to the services of the Website against the Users who make use of such practices.
7. Verification / Moderation of Content, Recipes, and Accounts
- Verification / moderation of the published recipes on the Website by the Operators of the Supplier aims to remove Incomplete, obviously incorrect and / or non-compliance with the Terms and Conditions (they have offensive or slanderous content, are contrary to good practices, etc.), thus trying to prevent wrong information to the other Users.
- It is not allowed to publish more recipes for the same result.
- A recipe is valid for a single dish.
- False recipes, interpretable or containing personal data in their description may not be published.
- Recipes containing false information are not allowed for publication
- Recipes containing photos taken from other sources (photos showing the logo of other sites, inscriptions or photos for presentation offered by producers or other media agencies regarding the subject of the recipe) are not published.
- The following recipe will not be published (or containing): drugs, objects, and erotic or obscene materials; cigarettes and tobacco products; riddlers, clairvoyant, tarot and other similar activities; goods obtained through theft, robbery, cheating or other types of crime; dangerous goods for human health and life; non-existent ingredients; ads within recipes with matrimonial, paid sex, video chat, erotic massage or other similar services; job offers including / involving erotic massage, paid sex or video chat activities; job offers like multi-level marketing / network marketing or work-from-home jobs via the Internet; music, movies, software or other goods that infringe copyright and intellectual property; pharmaceutical products and medicines except food supplements, vitamins, herbal medicines; human organs; weapons in the category of lethal / non-lethal weapons and ammunition (military weapons, hunting weapons, stunning weapons, tranquilizers, collectible weapons, set weapons) and white weapons (bayonets, sword, florets, daggers, knives, boxes, castes, crossbows, arches, beats, and telescopic sticks); gambling, virtual transactions; iCloud unlock services; job offers ads: actors in adult movies.
- Recipes containing links to other similar websites may not be published or will be moderated and published without links.
- Recipes can not be published in another language (other than English) or contain inappropriate language.
- Recipes that contain contact details like phone numbers, email or other personal data are not allowed.
- Unsolicited emails (generally called spam) are not allowed. Any announcement that encourages these messages or offers the job to send them will be disabled.
- All recipes, whether active on the site or blocked in moderation, are checked by cookafterme staff, and recipes that do not comply with the Terms and Conditions of the site will be deleted as soon as possible and in certain cases measures may be taken to block of the account from which they were published, or in some cases, show to authorities the illegal activity.
- As a result of the non-observance of any of the provisions of this document by any of the recipes published on the Website (including those paid to be promoted, Cookafterme.com Operators will have the right, depending on the specific situation, on a case-by-case basis: partially modify the recipe, as needed, to avoid deleting the respective recipe from the Website and to correct any errors; to stop the continuity of the publication of the Recipe by refusing it. Rejecting the recipe means disabling its posting on the Website, or in some cases, closing the user’s account.
- In the event of rejection of the Recipe and its deletion from the Website, the User will be informed in writing by e-mail of the reason for the refusal, the user being able to remedy the problem and republish the recipe or request its republishing with the modifications requested by cookafterme.com’s Operators.
- In the event that a paid Ad to be promoted or paid because it exceeds the number of free ads announced in certain categories on the Website, it is deactivated by cookafterme.com’ Staff or Operators, after verification, as it violates the Terms and Conditions, the User will receive in his account on Website, equivalent credit to the price paid. This credit may be used only for the promotion of one or more Ads or for the posting of Ads beyond the free limit accepted on the Website, which respects the Terms and Conditions, on the Website and cannot be returned in the form of money. In the case of serious and repeated violations of the regulation and the laws in force, cookafterme.com reserves the right not to refund the respective amounts.
- In the purchase’s case of Ads packages, the rejection by moderation of an Ad from the package leads to the decrease of the number of ads available in package. The money paid by the User when purchasing the Ads package are not refunded.
- No money are refunded to already posted ads.
- If the User repeatedly publishes Ads or Recipes without remedying the reported problems, cookafterme.com reserves the right to block the User’s access to the Website in order to post new Ads / Recipes or to administer existing ones.
- In the case of changing the Terms and Conditions, the modifications made will not apply to the agreements regarding the publication of some Ads or Recipes that have been already concluded between Cookafterme.com and Users under the previous Terms and Conditions.
- Cookafterme.com Operators can validate the accounts of the Users of the Website using various checks, the purpose being to make sure that each account is associated with a real and unique User.
- If the User does not agree with the validation of the account (usually sent by email), He/She will continue to be active on the Site, but will have limited functionality. The limited functionality of an account implies that the User can no longer publish new Recipes, update, promote, extend or reactivate other Recipes until the account is verified.
8. Promote the Ads, Branding for Companies or Ingredients
- Cookafterme.com can sell spaces within a recipe or article, but also can create ingredients with different brands of ingredients, ads paid by the company that wants this type of advertising.
- Cookafterme.com may use affiliate marketing ads or promotional banners
- The prices will be delivered via email
9. Prices & Payment methods
- For each category or method of the ad will be discussed directly with one of the administrators of cookafterme.com via email / contact form. Prices depend on the category, service, method, number of competitors, etc.
10. Submitting and resolving complaints and notifications received from Users
- Any User may submit a complaint or notification regarding or related to the services offered by Cookafterme.com, respectively the for the recipes transmitted / published / not published for moderation on the website, within maximum 7 days from the occurrence of the event and / or the occurrence of the notified case.
- The Users have the possibility to send anytime complaints and / or notifications regarding the activities with illegal appearance carried out by a User of the Website regarding and / or related to the services provided by cookafterme.com or regarding the information with illegal appearance provided by a User, of whom they are aware.
- Complaints will be submitted through the contact form on the Website.
- The complaints and / or notifications transmitted to cookafterme.com moderators or operators will include the user identification data, the identification number of the Notice being the subject of the complaint (if the complaint or notification concerns a specific Notice/recipe/ad/misconduct), as well as any other data necessary to the Supplier to identify the notified event and / or a more detailed description of the reason for which the complaint / notification was submitted, so that Operators or Moderators can solve it as soon as possible.
11. Agreement on the processing and collection of Personal Data
12. Amendments to this document
- The Supplier reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions. You can access the Terms and Conditions at any time at: https://www.cookafterme.com/terms-and-conditions/. If you do not agree with the proposed changes, the only option you have is to delete the account registered on the Website or to no longer access, visit or use in any way the Cookafterme.com Website.