We want you to understand what data we collect and use
When using Cookafterme.com services, you entrust us with your data. We are responsible for specifying clearly what data we collect and how we use it to provide you with even better services.
Here are the three main types of data we collect:
1. What are you doing
When you visit www.cookafterme.com, you browse through our pages to find various information. Using Google Analytics and Tag Manager, we can have information about what you are doing on our website, through the Google Analytics (third party) platform. These may include:
- Things you are looking for on cookafterme.com
- Sites you access using Amazon affiliate links inserted in our articles.
- Your location
- Device information
- IP address and data from cookies
2. What you create
If you have logged in or created an Account on cookafterme.com, we store and protect what you create using our services. These may include:
- Emails or comments sent to suppliers, including reviews
- Added contacts
- Photos uploaded
3. Things that define you
When you create a Cookafterme Account, we keep your basic account information sent by you. These may include:
- E-mail address and password (the password is encrypted, and the members behind the cookafterme.com website cannot see it, copy or use it)
- Phone number
- The country
ACTIONS FOR YOUR DATA
Choose what you want to find regarding your data
Above, you have all the tools necessary to know what data is stored on our website, what you can do, and also, we provide the “right to be forgotten”. If you choose to unsubscribe or to be forgotten, we’ll ask your email for the last time before we take action, and then we’ll erase it.