- 5 Pounds Pork Spareribs
SPICY BARBEQUE SAUCE
- 1/3 Cup Margarine
- 2 Tablespoons White Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Red Peppercayenne
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Butterinstead of Margarine
Barbeque Ribs with Spicy Sauce is a great alternative to the usual pork recipes. Before making a simple barbeque dish, read this recipe and add the tasty and delicious Spicy Sauce, you’ll not regret it!
Content on this page…
- Did you Know?
- About the Barbeque Pork Ribs & Spicy Sauce Recipe
- What side dish goes well with the BBQ pork ribs?
- What salad should I choose? Wait… can I eat pork ribs & spicey sauce with a salad?
- Recipe Instructions (Steps for Barbeque Pork Ribs & Spicy Sauce Recipe) ↓
The first time I tried this recipe I used a barbecue sauce bought from my local store, but something was missing. Barbecue special sauces are good, but can not match sauces made at home. That’s why in this recipe I will write how to make this special and delicious sauce, one that makes a normal barbeque with ribs in a divine dish.
But let’s not forget about barbeque ribs, because these goodies have a special recipe too, one that will perfectly blend with the sauce, one that will attract all the compliments of those who will eat them. Honestly, this recipe is not entirely mine, I was inspired a little from a good friend, to whom I added a special ingredient: ground red pepper (cayenne). But no matter where it came from, I assure you that Barbeque Ribs with Spicy Sauce is one of the best choices, one that you will repeat.
- There are several side dishes that go well with BBQ pork ribs, one of them is my special Wedges Fries for pork meat that adds a bonus to this meat dish. This special wedges fries are baked with sesame seeds and cumin, and if you consider this option, it means you know that the side dish makes a big difference between a good meal and a great one. Simple as it is, my special wedges fries dish has carefully picked ingredients. This dish doesn’t nullify the BBQ pork ribs’ taste, it adds another flavor that makes it even tastier!
- Another side dish you can use for Barbeque pork ribs is Au Gratin Potatoes with Cheddar Cheese, a garnish that gives the possibility to not serve bread on the table because it has already bread-crumbs in its composition. Au gratin potatoes aren’t so simple like wedges fries, but I like it more how it goes with BBQ than any other meat accompaniment.
- The last side dish that goes well with my special bbq ribs is the fried green beans, a great garnish for its health benefits and flavor. This accompaniment is way lighter than the two above, but nullify a bit the main corse’s flavor.
Any main course that has meat as the main ingredient can be eaten with salad. For this type of dish, I would choose a simple salad formed just with tomatoes. If you want something else, more complex, choose my Greek Salad (healthy and has a balanced flavor). Also, the BBQ ribs can be eaten along with Coleslaw Salad, but this is if you want to have a salad on the table.. for me, the sauce is enough.
- Essential Equipment: shallow roasting pan (about 13 × 9-inch rectangle); 1-quart saucepan or 1 cup microwavable measuring cup.
- Country-Style Saucy Ribs: Use 3 pounds pork country-style ribs. Cut the ribs into 6 serving pieces. Place in 13 × 9-inch rectangular pan. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 325º for 2 hours; Drain and Pour Spicy Barbecue Sauce over the ribs. Bake uncovered about 30 minutes longer or until tender.
I'm sorry you didn't like it 🙁
Tell me, how can I improve this recipe? Your opinion is very important.
Prepare the Ribs
Bake the ribs
Bake the ribs uncovered 1 hour. While the ribs are baking, prepare Spicy Barbecue Sauce.
Prepare the Spicy Barbeque Sauce
Heat all ingredients from instructions in the saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently, until margarine is melted. Or microwave all ingredients in a microwavable measuring cup on high temp, about 30 seconds or until margarine is melted.
Mix the Ribs with Sauce
Coat the ribs liberally with sauce, using a pastry brush. Turn ribs with tongs, and brush the other side. Bake uncovered about 45 minutes longer, brushing frequently with sauce, until tender.